- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline
- Minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0 in prior undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Submit an online application
- Review certification exam eligibility requirements
- Send an official copy of all college or university transcripts to Professional Admissions
Electronic copies may be submitted to email@example.com
Hard copies may be mailed to:
Graduate and Professional Admissions
P.O. Box 182004
Columbus, OH 43218-2004
Students will be held to the College of Nursing and university standards for admission, as well as academic and ethical performance standards.
In accordance with the non-discrimination policy of The Ohio State University and the College of Nursing, we strictly prohibit any discrimination based upon age, color, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, pregnancy or veteran status in its application, admission or enrollment practices.
Ohio State is committed to treating applicants fairly and with dignity and respect. Please click here to review Ohio State's new post-admissions policy.
Deadline: December 1