Certificate Completion Application to Graduate Instructions
- Log into Grad Forms using your Ohio State username and password.
- Select “Graduation and Examination Forms.” Locate and select the “Application for Certificate Completion.”
- Select the completion term and certificate plan from the drop down list.
- You will need to list the courses that apply to the Certificate. This information is available on The Beacon.
- At this point, review the form for accuracy and then click “Save and Continue”.
- You will then be taken to the screen where you will need to click on the “Submit” button so that your request will be electronically routed to the program for review. Allow sufficient time between submitting your application and the deadline by which it must be to the Graduate School.
Your application will be reviewed once it is received by the Graduate School.