Graduate Program Managers
Our graduate program managers are experts in the policies and procedures related to being a graduate student in the College of Nursing. They work with faculty and current students in their assigned programs to:
- connect students to resources within the College of Nursing, Graduate School and university
- clarify and confirm the rules and procedures of the College of Nursing, the Graduate School and the University.
- monitor and assist with graduate student enrollment
- assist students with petitions
- update curriculum plans
- manage curriculum change requests
Current graduate students are welcome to email their graduate program manager or visit the Policies and Forms webpage for more information.