RN to BSN FAQs
- Does the program have a clinical component?
The program has projects that utilize clinical knowledge. They can be done from your location.
- Do I pay more as an out of state student?
The additional fee for being an out of state online student is $5 each semester.
- Can I get my transcripts evaluated?
You can have your prerequisite coursework evaluated by the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions. Click here to access the form.
- Can I change the program of study to slow it down or modify the order of classes in the core Nursing Advancement curriculum?
Yes, but you must obtain approval from RN to BSN program to do so. You can contact your academic advisor for the Curriculum Petition form to request a change. Otherwise, you will be expected to follow your full-time or part-time program of study.
- When do I take the General Education classes?
If you already have a lot of coursework, it may be possible that you will transfer in many of the General Education classes. However, if you need to take them, you may take them before, during or after your Nursing Advancement core coursework. They must all be completed before graduation.