We know that there’s a lot of new information coming at you every day, and it can be hard to keep track of it all. The links on this page can help you navigate through the changes that are happening and provide you support you need as we move forward. If there are other resources that you think would be helpful to you or others, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Thank you, and stay healthy and safe!
Updates and resources for students:
- Prospective Undergraduate Students: Connect with the College Virtually!
- Pass/no pass policy
- Temporary remote learning resources
- Course and clinical updates for College of Nursing students on Carmen
- Registrar website
- Student Emergency Fund
Updates and resources for faculty and staff:
- College of Nursing Technology Support for faculty and staff
- Temporary remote teaching resources
- Temporary remote working resource
- Coronavirus temporary travel guidelines
- Employee FAQ from Student Life
COVID-19 campus information:
- COVID-19 research at Ohio State
- Wexner Medical Center updates for students, faculty and staff
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion response
- Webinar series: Staying Calm and Well in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm
- Coping with stress and anxiety associated with COVID-19 impacts
- Emotional fitness blog
- Student Life “We are Here for You”
Office of Student Life Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS) Resources:
- COVID-19 updates for students
- COVID-19 updates for faculty and staff
- Phone screening appointments for all enrolled Ohio State students
- Mental Health Strategies Video Series
- "Let's Talk" drop-in mental health consultations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Resources for Franklin County residents
- Hospitalization Readiness Tool
- Wexner Medical Center Emergency Care
- Call Office of Student Life’s Student Health Services hotline 614-292-4321 if you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Hospitalization Readiness Tool
For immediate Help and Assistance — Ohio:
For immediate assistance — Nationally:
A team of researchers from Ohio State University’s College of Nursing recently received a $1.6 million federal grant to try to reduce the chances of young, Black adults getting heart disease.
Researchers from Vanderbilt University and The Ohio State University are teaming up to develop next-generation robotic technology that can help older adults living with forms of dementia through a grant from the National Institute on Aging (NIA) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Federal grant program designed to increase number of faculty available to teach future nurses
The Ohio State University College of Nursing today opened the application for the Nursing Faculty Loan Program (NFLP) for nursing doctoral students interested in making a difference in the education of future generations of nurses.
The Ohio State University College of Nursing hosted Masterminds: The Future of Health Transformed. The virtual event featured three faculty members as they gave short, engaging TED-style talks about their passions and research in the nursing field.
Bernadette Melnyk, PhD, APRN-CNP, EBP-C, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN, university chief wellness officer and College of Nursing dean, moderated the event.
Partnership honored for mixed-media campaign designed to help people save their lives
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) honored a broad partnership led by The Ohio State University Office of the Chief Wellness Officer and the College of Nursing with a 2020 Circle of Excellence Gold award for last fall’s O-Heart-I-O heart health campaign.