- 2.5 GPA
- Active, unencumbered Ohio RN license
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Students must reside in an authorized state in order to participate in this certificate
- Submit an application.
You can apply online here. A $60 non-refundable application fee is required at the time of application.
- Send an official copy of all college or university transcripts to Professional Admissions.
- Electronic copies may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copies may be mailed to:
Graduate and Professional Admissions
P.O. Box 182004
Columbus, OH 43218-2004
Admission for the certificate will occur every semester. If you would like to learn more, you can email the admissions team at email@example.com.
Opens: April 15
Deadline: July 2