- Post-high school completion of a Registered Nurse education program
- Current Ohio licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum overall GPA of a 2.0 in prior coursework
- Students must reside in an authorized state in order to participate in this certificate
- Submit an online application.
- You must upload a summary of your Ohio RN license including your full name, license number, and expiration date. This screenshot can be found on the Board of Nursing website and must be a PDF file.
- Send an official copy of all college or university transcripts to Professional Admissions.
- Electronic copies may be submitted to email@example.com
- Hard copies may be mailed to:
Graduate and Professional Admissions
P.O. Box 182004
Columbus, OH 43218-2004
Admission for the certificate will occur every semester. If you would like to learn more, you can email the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be held to the College of Nursing and university standards for admission, as well as academic and ethical performance standards.
In accordance with the non-discrimination policy of The Ohio State University and the College of Nursing, we strictly prohibit any discrimination based upon age, color, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, pregnancy or veteran status in its application, admission or enrollment practices.
Ohio State is committed to treating applicants fairly and with dignity and respect. Please click here to review Ohio State's new post-admissions policy.
All required materials listed above must be submitted by the posted application deadline. Please allow up to five business days for the status of materials to be updated on your application status webpage. Any item still marked as incomplete by the deadline will result in your application being removed from consideration.
Applications for certificate programs are not reviewed until after the application deadline. You can download an overview of the admissions timeline here, which includes information on when you can expect a decision on your application.
Once admitted, you will be given a short window of time to accept the offer. Newly admitted students to Ohio State are required to pay a $100 acceptance fee. This acceptance fee is not required for current Ohio State students.
You are not able to defer admittance. If you are unable to begin your studies in the term to which you applied, you will be required to reapply in the future.
For questions regarding our admissions process or requirements, please contact our Student Affairs team at email@example.com.
In accordance with the non-discrimination policy of The Ohio State University and the College of Nursing, we strictly prohibit any discrimination based upon age, color, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, pregnancy, or veteran status in its application, admission, or enrollment practices.
Ohio State is committed to treating applicants fairly and with dignity and respect. Please click here to review Ohio State’s new post-admissions policy.
Opens: November 20 | Deadline: March 1