- 2.5 GPA
- Active, unencumbered RN license
- Successful completion of a nationally accredited nursing program as a basis for RN licensure
- Students must reside in an authorized state in order to participate in this certificate
- Submit an application. You can apply online here.
A $60 non-refundable application fee is required at the time of application
- Send an official copy of all college or university transcripts to Professional Admissions
Electronic copies may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies may be mailed to:
Graduate and Professional Admissions
P.O. Box 182004
Columbus, OH 43218-2004
- Upload a summary of your RN license including your full name, license number and expiration date. This screenshot can be found on the Board of Nursing website and must be a PDF file.
Students will be held to the College of Nursing and university standards for admission, as well as academic and ethical performance standards.
In accordance with the non-discrimination policy of The Ohio State University and the College of Nursing, we strictly prohibit any discrimination based upon age, color, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, pregnancy or veteran status in its application, admission or enrollment practices.
Ohio State is committed to treating applicants fairly and with dignity and respect. Please click here to review Ohio State's new post-admissions policy.
Opens: April 15 | Deadline: July 2
Opens: August 1 | Deadline: November 1
Opens: January 2 | Deadline: March 1