Recommended Vaccines by Disease (1.23 CEs/1.23 Pharmacology CEs)
Alice M. Teall provides a refresher course about disease-based recommended vaccines. She reviews vaccine preventable diseases, vaccine hesitancy and immunization schedules.
- Review vaccine-preventable diseases
- Identify recommended immunizations for infants, children, adults and older adults
- Discuss controversies that lead to vaccine hesitancy
All You Need to Know about the Flu Vaccine (1.06 CEs/0.66 Pharmacology CEs)
Join Holly Chignolli as she reviews the importance and history of the flu vaccine. She also reviews her research related to health coaching and garnering increased compliance of flu vaccine administration to clients in a retail health care clinic setting.
- Develop an understanding of implications of influenza on population health
- To improve knowledge of influenza vaccination
- Understand the quality improvement project to be implemented