Total Health and Wellness Lima Campus Telehealth Primary Care Services
The Ohio State University College of Nursing is pleased to offer a nurse practitioner-led, comprehensive primary care practice at Ohio State Lima. Total Health and Wellness offers an interprofessional team approach to physical and mental health care for students, employees and their dependents. Piloting on the Ohio State Lima campus is a telehealth approach to health and wellness. A Registered Nurse will be available on-site and a Certified Nurse Practitioner will be accessible through a remote telecommunications system. Patients are seen by appointment. Walk in appointments based on availability. Please call 567-242-6546 to schedule a visit.
Types of services offered include:
- Health and wellness screening and education
- Evidence-based management of new health problems or complaints
- Care and ongoing management for chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension
- Routine physical exams, health and wellness screenings, and vaccines
- Contraception counseling and management
- Education to help you to best take care of yourself and reach your optimal state of health and wellness
- Integration of mental health services, complementing Ohio State Lima’s Counseling and Consultation Services
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Total Health and Wellness accepts Ohio State health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical Mutual of Ohio, United Healthcare and private pay. We utilize a sliding fee structure for all patients and will see patients regardless of their ability to pay.