Sinead Yarberry MS, RN, CNS
Instructor of Clinical Practice
377 Newton Hall
1585 Neil Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
Background and Clinical Interest:
Sinead Yarberry earned her BSN from Ohio State in June 2007. Her clinical interest is in medical oncology. She worked on the Hematology/Oncology unit at the James Cancer Hospital caring for patients with leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma before becoming a full time clinical faculty in Summer 2011. She developed a love for teaching during her graduate education at Ohio State and worked as a Graduate Teaching Associate for 5 quarters. She earned a Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in College and University Teaching along with her MS in Nursing in March 2011.
Sinead has taught clinically in the graduate entry health assessment course (N6410), graduate entry adult & older adult I (N6270), undergraduate adult & older adult I (N2270), and undergraduate adult & older adult II (N3270). Sinead provides guest lectures for oncology content for the graduate entry and undergraduate adult & older adult I courses.
- Registered Nurse in Ohio
- Advanced Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Certificate of Authority (COA) as a CNS in the State of Ohio
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau: Epsilon Chapter
- Member of the Epsilon Chapter Board as the appointed Electronic Delegate
- Member of the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- Member of the Undergraduate Admissions Committee