Viewpoints of Innovative Healthcare Leaders is a biweekly audio podcast series featuring interviews with innovative healthcare leaders from many disciplines discussing today's national health and wellness issues.
The podcast series' host is Bernadette Melnyk, PhD, RN, CPNP/PMHNP, FNAP, FAAN, associate vice president for health promotion, university chief wellness officer and dean of The Ohio State University College of Nursing. Innovative leaders from nationally renowned hospitals, healthcare systems, government agencies, foundations and corporations are interviewed on the best evidence-based practices and emerging thoughts in health care, including:
- Nick Baird, MD, CEO of Alliance for Making US Healthiest
- Richard H. Carmona, MD, MPH, FACS, 17th US Surgeon General and Dean’s Distinguished Professor of Health Promotion and Entrepreneurship at The Ohio State University College of Nursing
- Susan B. Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN senior advisor for nursing at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Howard Koh, MD, MPH, Assistant Secretary for Health, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk, PhD, RN, CPNP/PMHNP, FNAP, FAAN, associate vice president for health promotion, university chief wellness officer and dean of The Ohio State University College of Nursing
- William D. Novelli, professor in the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University
- Michelle King Robson, founder of http://EmpowHer.com
- Mary Woolley, president of Research!America
Learn about the importance of evidence-based practice on patient outcomes, the importance of integrating mental with physical health care, and promoting healthy practices among healthcare workers.
Listeners can access audio podcasts anywhere via their computer, tablet, or smart phone! You may subscribe to the series via iTunes U at the The Ohio State University or Health and Medicine category, or by clicking here.
© 2013 The Ohio State University College of Nursing
A special thanks for production support goes to WOSU and The Ohio State University Media Services
To play the media you will need to either update your browser, or update your flash plugin